শনিবার, ২৮ মার্চ, ২০১৫

The Hardest game ever!!

I am posting this article in English so that everyone around the globe can understand without any problem! So today I am gonna talk about an android game which is made by me pretty .Well one of the most difficult games I'v played so far and also really addictive!I have no idea how I ended up making such a hard game! I mean look at this..I myself made the game and I find it difficult to play! So imagine how hard and challenging this game is gonna be for you guys??Its like each time I fail..I want to try it again...and again and again! Its a completely new game so I am not sure if any of you have yet tried it. So I am gonna share this game with you guys now...Trust me its really addictive! You guys should definitely try it. The game is called Forest Ninja Dash. Its currently only available on Google Play Store! People who loves challenging games should definitely try  Forest Ninja Dash!Its a simple and challenging addictive game! Heres the link to Forest Ninja Dash! Don't forget to rate the game guys! Hope you guys Enjoy the game! Take care and stay safe! :)

Heres a screenshot of the game...


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন